FW: Teaching Job - Murcia (Ami Dundas CV)


 

From: amipie77@hotmail.com
To: andres.villa@centrocean.com
Subject: Teaching Job - Murcia (Ami Dundas CV)
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 22:57:15 +0100

Hi,
 
I have attached a copy of my CV and some photos for your information. I am moving to the Cabo Roig area on 17th June 2010 from Scotland. I am hoping to secure a job teaching English as I am TEFL qualified (50 hour 30 grammar) and have been teaching drama for 7 years. Drama is a fantastic way to teach children and young people English and I have travelled extensively using my skills to work and encourage children to learn the English language.
 
If you require any more information please contact me via email.
 
Kind regards
 
Ami Dundas


Get a free e-mail account with Hotmail. Sign-up now.

Get a free e-mail account with Hotmail. Sign-up now.