Teacher Application

Dear Principal,

 

I have heard about your job hiring in the internet for English Teacher and I am very interested to apply to any vacancy that fits my qualifications. I am a Filipino and currently living in the Philippines but I must say that I have a varied experience in teaching kids/adults English as a Foreign Language with students coming from different parts of Asia, Russia and Europe.

 

Regarding the summary of my qualification, I have a Bachelor's degree in Psychology from the University of  Manila Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila and  a Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language from The London Teacher Training College at the TESOL Training Center, Singapore.

 

For more than four (4) years I have been teaching children of different ages. I have been a kindergarten teacher for two (2) years in Little Angels Montessori School and as an English teacher for more than two (2) years for adults and kids of different ages and levels.

 

Personally, I like to travel and experience different culture of different countries. I have experience teaching some Europeans and Spaniards in my previous employment. As an EFL teacher, it has been a rewarding experience to teach students of different culture. I enjoy teaching children the most and to mix fun or play with their learning experience. I am very adaptable, patient, friendly and warm to my students and that has been helpful and easy for them to like and understand my teachings.

 

For review of my qualifications, please find my resume in the attachment. If you have any questions, clarification and need further supporting documents and requirements to submit please do contact me.

 

Regards,

Joyce Padasas

 

+639183869308

hersetjoize@yahoo.com

B18 L23 Garden Village Sta.Maria, Bulacan, Philippines



Try the new FASTER Yahoo! Mail.. Experience it today!