Native English Teachers






Dear Sir / Madam


Please find my CV and copy of certificate attached for the position of Native English Teacher.  I have a TEFL qualification and a degree.

I have immediate Spanish and have previously worked in Alicante and Mallorca.

I am looking for a friendly school when I can commit and enjoy working.  I am a young professional, hardworking dynamic Teacher who quickly builds strong working relationships with adults and children and is lively confident, team player who can motivate students.   I am available immediately for interview and to start work.

My contact number is 0044 7922372835.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Amanda Handley



Celebrate a decade of Messenger with free winks, emoticons, display pics, and more. Get Them Now

Internet Explorer 8 - accelerate your Hotmail. Download Internet Explorer 8

Windows Live Messenger: Thanks for 10 great years-enjoy free winks and emoticons. Get Them Now

Windows Live Messenger: Celebrate 10 amazing years with free winks and emoticons. Get Them Now

Celebrate a decade of Messenger with free winks, emoticons, display pics, and more. Get Them Now

Internet Explorer 8 - accelerate your Hotmail. Download Internet Explorer 8

Not got a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free

Not got a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free

Do you have a story that started on Hotmail? Tell us now

Not got a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free

Do you want a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free

We want to hear all your funny, exciting and crazy Hotmail stories. Tell us now

Not got a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free

Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now

Get a free e-mail account with Hotmail. Sign-up now.