Avinguda Diagonal, 99 6ºB
08019 Barcelona, Spain
Telephone: +34 649 7xxxx22/Skpe: raerxxwi
Date of Birth: 31 December 1984
Europe TEFL Teacher Training, Barcelona, Spain September 2009
- Taught English to classes of adults ranging in levels from beginner to upper intermediate.
- Individual learner-profile: Worked one-to-one with individual and taught grammar and conducted a phonetic analysis.
- Primary texts: English File (Beginner-Upper Intermediate)
University of Wisconsin Madison May 2009
Bachelor of Arts Major: History
Madison English as a Second Language School September 2008-May 2009
- Tutored/mentored Korean student in learning the English language and in learning the American culture.
- Learned/developed skills needed when teaching English (i.e. patience, positive attitude, empathy, sensitive correcting)
WPS Insurance Company September 2004-November 2006
Data Entry, Claims Resolution, Third Party Liability, Auditor
- Worked in a professional environment
- Developed organizational, communicative and computer skills
- Improved interpersonal skills: working side by side with co-workers
Additional Work Experience: nanny (2 ½ years), bartender/server/food service, retail
- I was enrolled in a TESOL course at my university for a semester where I learned skills necessary for teaching a foreign language.
INTERESTS AND LANGUAGES
- Learning new languages/cultures, photography, outdoor activities (hiking, boating, etc)
- Pre-Intermediate Spanish
Jen Whelan Eileen Hannigan
Europe TEFL Teacher Training 4022 Winnemac Avenue
Calle Salvador Espiru 85 Madison, WI 53711-1643
08005 Barcelona, Spain Phone: 1.608.239.9840
Phone: 932.215.545 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org