Job


Hi,


I wish to apply for the job of an English teacher. I am currently in my final year of college in Ireland at the University of Limerick studying Public Administration. I had the opportunity to participate in a TEFL course. I study TEFL over a period of 3 semesters taking a different module in TEFL each semester. Our semesters are over a 12 week period and I having classes in TEFL for 4 hours each week. We study language systems and how to teach reading, writing, speaking and listening skills as well as phonetics. We also have to do peer teaching and observation on current EFL teachers that teach in our University. Once completed I will have a TEFL certificate which will be in May 2010.
 
Having an Irish nationality, english is my first language. As i'm a fluent english speaker I take it for granted. TEFL has thought me how difficult it can be for people learning english the vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation. Once I graduate from college, I am definitely going to seek employment in the area of TEFL and I think this job would be the perfect start for a graduate like me. I am 21 years of age and I would be enthusiastic encouraging and creative in my methods of teaching. I am organised, reliable and adaptable.

Please find enclosed a copy of my C.V

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Eimear O' Toole


Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.