Job Vacancy


29th March, 2010

Loja, Ecuador

Dear Sir / Madam,                                 

 

I am a 26-year-old, female Australian citizen and a TEFL-trained English teacher currently teaching at an English language school called The Canadian House Centre in Loja, Ecuador. I have been here for the past seven months teaching at least 25 hours per week to adults and children of all ages and levels. I am hoping to head to Europe when the current term ends here in June, in order to live and teach somewhere in Spain. I am available to start teaching from the beginning of July (permitting the travel time required from southern Ecuador to Spain).

 

Please see my attached CV but, in brief, my strengths as a teacher have shown me to be adaptable to all ages, class sizes and levels of students. I am conscientious, intelligent and dedicated to improving my students' English skills.

 

Before teaching, I gained experience working for major companies in Australia and was inspired to teach while working at the Open Learning Centre International in London where I was a student advisor. I also enjoyed my time as a camp counsellor in the United States. I was educated at one of the top schools in Australia, so my English and communication skills are excellent. In between working and studying, I have spent much of my time living in various countries and travelling to many others. I also speak some Spanish, so living and working in Spain would perfectly suit my professional aims and personal interests.

 

I would be grateful if you would consider me for employment at your institution. I am available for a phone interview and will try to check my email every day (youngen83@hotmail.com).

 

Many thanks for your time and I look forward to your reply as soon as possible,

 

Yours sincerely,

Jessica Young

 

 

(Unfortunately I am unable to provide you with a passport photo at this time; however I have attached a current photo of myself.)

 

 


 





Download a free gift for your PC. Get personal with Windows.